- Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR)
- Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission (IATTC)
- International Commission for the Conservation of Atlantic Tunas (ICCAT)
- Indian Ocean Tuna Commission (IOTC)
- Northwest Atlantic Fisheries Organisation (NAFO)
- North East Atlantic Fisheries Commission (NEAFC)
- South East Atlantic Fisheries Organisation (SEAFO)
- Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Commission (WCPFC)
The site includes current and historical information on: RFMO vessel name, international maritime organisation (IMO) number and international radio call sign (IRCS) numbers where they are available, vessel dimensions, owner and operator and photos of the vessels.
It is designed to be an aid to national coastguards, fisheries enforcement managers, governments and other regulatory bodies in identifying IUU vessels and in carrying out appropriate legal action on such vessels sighted within a state EEZ.